This tour operates from March 10 to September 30 - Zodiac style tours are availble in Ucluelet until mid-October
For those wanting to watch the majestic whales in their natural environment from the protection of MV Chinook Princess; Ucluelet's covered tour is a great choice!
Featuring indoor seating and outdoor deck, you can enjoy great views. This vessel offers a comfortable and steady ride through the pristine waters of Barkley Sound.
Learn about the area’s fascinating ecosystems and rich history with our knowledgeable and passionate crew on the way to common feeding areas of whales, near Long Beach or through the Broken Group Islands. Catch sight of the first few whales spouting and experience first-hand, the innate characteristics of these mammals within their natural habitat! Traveling past the inspirational coastline of the Sound presents many opportunities to view sea lions, harbour seals, pelagic birds, and lots of other wildlife offering something for everyone!
We recommend dressing warm layers to keep you warm and cozy throughout the trip. The Chinook Princess is a cruiser vessel offering a great experience for the entire family.
- Outdoor seating and Indoor heated cabin
- Outdoor viewing decks
- Onboard washrooms
- 33 passengers
- Full commentary by captain and crew members
- Complimentary hot beverages on board
- 2-3 hour trip duration (depending on sightings, weather, skipper discretion, and other factors)
- *depending on reservations we may be on a 12 passenger cabin vessel, with on-board toilet, and licensed skipper/guide*
- $109.00 - Adult
- $99.00 - Senior(65+)/Student(19+)/Youth(13-18)
- $79.00 - Child(4-12)
- FREE - Infant(0-3)
*Prices do not include tax (5% GST), and fees.
*Read our Raincheck Guarantee for sightings
*Read our cancellation policy